STILL INTERESTED IN A CAREER CHANGE? THEN HERE IS A SECOND NOTICE AND APPLICATION FORM FOR THE MARITIME STUDIES IN POLAND
1. Please find attached the application form for the RSA students who would like to study in Poland.
2. Each candidate should also attach his/her diploma (apostilled and legalized by our Embassy) and a certificate from a GP stating that there are no contradiction for undertaking study abroad.
3. The contact person at the Ministry of Science is a specialist from Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange – Mrs Danuta Wilbik (email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>). She could be contacted in case of any additional questions or requests.
4. The scholarship offer does not include the post-graduates studies, but includes PhD studies (only in Polish language).
5. Please do not forget that 9-month language course is also offer, as an addition to each type of the scholarship.
6. The representatives from the Ministry of Science await a list of candidates as soon as possible. They are have to urgently reserve the places in the campus for them so the cut-off date below is still relevant.